This course was designed for medical professionals at all stages of development including advanced practitioners, pharmacists, early career oncologists, and fellows understand key toxicity issues with NSCLC and melanoma immunotherapy treatments. The course is divided into two sections, one retrospective M&M case and two decision branching cases.
After participation in this course, learners will be better able to:
- Recognize potential immune-related adverse events in patients treated with immune-checkpoint blockade;
- Determine the appropriate management according to the severity and type of immune-related adverse event
- Identify pitfalls associated with the diagnosis and management of immune-related adverse events
Continuing Education Credit
5 Credit/Points is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
This course expires on December 13, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date.