This course includes discussion of a 35-year-old female who presents with a thyroid nodule marginally increasing in size over two years. She has no family history of thyroid cancer or prior exposure to radiation.
- Recognize the exponential increase in the incidence of thyroid cancers
- Determine triage of patients with thyroid nodules based on the probability of malignancy
- Identify the essential management of differentiated thyroid cancer
- Assess follow-up and dynamic risk stratification
- Implement treatment options for refractory cancers
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on October 28, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.