This expert led, introductory-level course was designed to help cancer care professionals, recognize best practices surrounding cancer survivorship care, and will cover a range of topics addressing survivorship care.
Learning Objectives: Upon completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Apply basic concepts of cancer survivorship into patient care practices.
- Discuss the recommendations for screening for new primaries.
- Recognize the routine surveillance for cancer recurrence, and the spectrum of late- and long-term effects of cancer treatment.
- Increase awareness of the unique issues and challenges facing pediatric, adolescent, and young adult, older adult survivors, and their caregivers.
- Recognize the range of comorbid conditions and psychosocial issues facing survivors and identify appropriate resources.
- Choose the most appropriate model of survivorship care delivery and demonstrate
Continuing Education Credit
2.5 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- Participants must complete all necessary course components to receive credit.