This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of a 65-year-old man that was asymptomatic; however, following a car accident he had temporary back pain. Biopsy of the mass and lung nodules revealed a high grade, metastatic leiomyosarcoma.
- Describe emerging evidence for olaratumab in combination with doxorubicin for the treatment of soft tissue sarcoma (STS)
- Explain the FDA's rationale for approval of eribulin in liposarcoma, but not leiomyosarcoma (LMS)
- Determine potential treatment options for a patient with metastatic LMS
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
This course expires on July 19, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date. This course is also available as part of the 2017 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.