This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of a 38-year-old man who presents with right flank discomfort. CT scan showed a 10-cm right renal mass and nephrectomy showed and 11-cm clear cell renal carcinoma; Fuhrman's grade 4; <10% sarcomatoid.
- Identify the currently approved treatment options for advanced renal cell carcinoma
- Apply the various therapeutic options in an optimal sequence
- Recognize and manage toxicities associated with immunotherapy
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on November 16, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date.
- This course is available as part of the 2016 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.