The ASCO University Podcast is an audio-only weekly series that is focused on delivering updates for cancer treatment and care. Complete access to the series will be available exclusively to ASCO University Essentials subscribers and to those enrolled in ASCO's Education Essentials for Oncology Fellows (EEOF). Episodes are based on:
- Recent ASCO Guidelines, with discussion of the guideline's purpose, methods, results, and recommendations
- Recently approved drugs in oncology, outlining the drug uses, the type(s) of cancer the drug has been approved to treat, how the drug is used, and any relevant clinical trials information
- Self-evaluation questions for board review practice, sourced from various courses on ASCO University
Learners can subscribe to the podcast audio feed in order to receive automatic updates when content is released. Click on "access course" for complete subscription instructions.
Recently Released Episodes for the Series Include (free to download/stream!):
- Introduction to the ASCO University Weekly Podcasts; Presented by Dr. Alexander Drilon of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Self-Evaluation: Breast Cancer in an Elderly Patient; Presented by Dr. Nina Karlin of Mayo Clinic in Arizona
- ASCO Guidelines: Prevention and Monitoring of Cardiac Dysfunction in Survivors of Adult Cancers; Presented by Dr. Saro Armenian of City of Hope
- Recent Approvals: Osimertinib for the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer; Presented by Dr. Jared Weiss of UNC-Chapel Hill.