This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of a 75-year-old male former smoker who initially presented with right shoulder, back and chest pain, and headaches.
- Evaluate the role of pembrolizumab, either alone or in combination in 1st line patients with advanced NSCLC
- Analyze the patterns of failure and survival of postoperative brain radiation for resected dominant brain metastasis
- Apply criteria for use of hippocampal sparing in whole brain radiation
- Describe the potential impact of hippocampal avoidance during whole brain radiation and the importance of supporting ongoing clinical trials
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted. Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
Important Notes This course expires on November 15, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date. This course is also available as part of the 2017 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.