This is a free case-based activity that includes a discussion of a 32-year old female who presents to the emergency room with brisk vaginal bleeding. A pelvic ultrasound was performed, which revealed an 11-cm uterus with no evidence of fibroids. On examination, a 9-cm cervical mass was identified extending to the pelvic sidewall.
At the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Apply the new FIGO staging used for cervical cancer including lymph node status.
- Describe the standard treatment combinations for metastatic disease.
- Recognize the predictive factors for overall survival after developing relapsed disease.
Continuing Education Credit: 1.5 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
Important Note: This course expires on March 27, 2021. Learners must complete all necessary course components by this date.