This free case-based activity includes a crowd-sourced discussion of 58 year old previously healthy male who presents with papillary thyroid cancer (PTC) with metastasis to lungs, neck/chest lymph nodes and possibly bone.
Originally posted on a forum in the ASCO Connection, participants now have the opportunity to claim a CME, completion, or participation certificate for completing this activity.
- Analyze the molecular testing options available for Non- Small Cell Lung Cancer and apply predictive biomarker testing guidelines
- Discuss the clinical trial data on first line treatment therapies for patients with non-small cell lung cancer harboring mutations in the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)
- Discuss the management of patients with non-small cell lung cancer who develop acquired resistance to EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on December 16, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.