This is free case-based activity that includes discussion of a 64 year old retired school teacher with core biopsy of infiltrating duct carcinoma, ER 0, PR 0, HER2-neu 3+ 80% positive. Her physical examination shows right breast replaced by tumor, clinical: T4b, N2, M0, Stage IIIC. Along with the patient case, there is a discussion board on ASCO Connection, where users can post comments/questions to each other and to the faculty.
- Define Locally Advanced Breast Cancer (LABC)
- Discuss Optimal Systemic Therapy for LABC
- Analyze Loco-regional Management options for LABC
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on August 19, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.