This 4 section course begins with an introduction to the basic diagnostic modalities used in oncology followed by 3 case presentations that emphasize the most appropriate diagnostic approaches as they apply to each patient case.
- Identify common diagnostic tools used in oncology
- Explain how clinical presentation impacts diagnostic evaluation
- Describe the appropriate diagnostic approach to specific patient cases
Continuing Education Credit
2 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- CNE Contact Hours
- ONCC ILNA Points in Scientific Basis/Diagnosis
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
Important Note: This course expires on May 31, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.