This course provides an overview of various imaging modalities and how they are used in oncology. The four sections include Introduction to Diagnostic Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Assessing Tumor Response, and New and Emerging Imaging Modalities.
- Identify common imaging modalities used in oncology
- Discuss some of the treatments interventional radiology can offer to diagnose and treat cancers of the liver, lung and kidney
- Identify issues and challenges with response assessment
- Explain other applications where imaging can be used to guide therapy
Continuing Education Credit
4 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CPE Credit
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
This course expires on December 20, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.