This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of several cases involving Glioblastoma (GBM) and what considerations should be taken with patients over the age of 70.
- Describe the evolving taxonomy of brain tumors/glioblastoma
- Evaluate post-treatment images with RANO criteria
- Apply data to treatment decisions for glioblastoma in general and elderly population
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
This course expires on August 23, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date. This course is also available as part of the 2017 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.