This course is designed to help clinical researchers who are not otherwise trained in evaluating scientific literature. This slide-based, expert-led course provides a comprehensive guide on an array of topics related to evaluating scientific content.
- Identify key characteristics of manuscript quality
- Recognize flaws in the reporting and analysis of data
- Describe the main elements of CONSORT and PRISMA diagrams
- Identify key aspects of cancer biomarker studies which should be reported in the text of a manuscript
- Discuss the aspects of specific issues which must be pre-defined in observational and epidemiologic studies
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on May 17, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.
- This course is also available as part of the Clinical Research Collection