This free case-based activity includes a crowd-sourced discussion of a 55-year-old female who presented with several weeks history of progressive left cervical adenopathy. The patient FNA suggested high grade neoplasm and excisional biopsy was recommended. A left cervical LN excisional biopsy showed a lymphoid malignancy comprised of large cells with moderate amounts of cytoplasm. The neoplastic cells had vesicular chromatin and prominent nucleoli. Mitotic figures were numerous.
Originally posted on a forum in the ASCO Connection, participants now have the opportunity to claim CME, completion, or participation certificates for completing this activity.
- Recognize molecular subtypes of DLBCL and expected outcomes of these
- Evaluate currently available molecular work up of patients with newly diagnosed DLBCL and methods of molecular subtype classification
- Discuss how molecular subtype of DLBCL drives selection of therapy, including ongoing clinical studies landscape
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on March 30, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.