This is a case-based activity that presents two cases of diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL), one is a 48-year-old man with a pancreatic head mass found to be CD10, CD20, and CD19 positive with kappa light chain restriction and the other a discussion of 69-year-old woman with CD10 positive DLBCL.
- Describe the heterogeneity of Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
- Explain the prognostic impact of cell of origin in Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
- Discuss treatment options for Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma based on cell of origin
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on December 14, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.
- This course is available as part of the 2016 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.