This course illustrates how to apply the contrasting cases instructional approach. The case examples presented focus on the TAILORx breast cancer study that was presented at the Plenary session of the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Describe how and when contrasting cases are most useful.
- Implement contrasting cases in your instructional activities, as appropriate.
Continuing Education Credit
0.25 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred
This course expires on December 21, 2021. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.