This course was designed for medical professionals at all stages of development including advanced practitioners, pharmacists, early career oncologists, and fellows looking to navigate the evolving business aspects of oncology. This slide-based, expert-led course provides a comprehensive guide on an array of topics listed below:
- How to evaluate an employment contract
- Practice operations/Practice efficiency
- Financial and operational challenges in today’s practice environment
- EMR in today’s practice environment
- Utilize best practices for creating operational and financial efficiencies across each member of the cancer care and support teams.
- Choose technology solutions that can benefit your practice.
- Identify and apply tools that will aid in evaluating employment and contracts.
Continuing Education Credit
2 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
This course expires on July 26, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date.