This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of a 64-year-old male presenting with a palpable left neck mass, who was found to have a right firm nodule in the prostate following digital rectal examination.
After participating in this course, learners will be better able to:
- Identify prognostic markers of patients with advanced prostate cancer
- Determine the appropriate first-line therapy for metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer (mCSPC)
- Discuss pros and cons of available therapies for mCSPC
Continuing Education Credit: 1.5 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted. Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
Important Notes: This course expires on January 31, 2020. Learners must complete all necessary course components by this date. This course is available as part of the 2018 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.