The General Oncology (January 2016) course is a 30 question self-assessment designed for mobile devices. Utilizing a pulsed-education approach, the app notifies you every other day that selected questions are available for completion. This technique assists with knowledge retention and easily fits into an oncologist’s busy schedule. Each multiple-choice question includes:
- patient case information
- educational links
- answer rationales
This MOC course addresses a variety of cancer topics as outlined on the ABIM MOC exam blueprint. After successful completion of this activity, American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) diplomates are eligible to claim 10 MOC points in medical knowledge directly through the app.
To Access Content
- iPhone/iPad users can search ASCO MOC in the AppStore or click on this link to download the app.
- Android users can search ASCO MOC in the Google Play Store or click on this link to download the app.
- All other mobile and PC users should utilize the ASCO MOC app mobile website.
- This course expires on January 5, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to be eligible to claim MOC points.
- CME credit is not offered for this course.