This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of two patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma, one with favorable and unfavorable risk.
After participation in this course, learners will be better able to:
- Discuss various treatment options for early stage unfavorable and favorable risk disease
- Calculate and interpret the International Prognostic Score (IPS) for a patient with newly diagnosed advanced stage classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL).
- Identify standard of care treatment options for frontline therapy for advanced stage classical Hodgkin lymphoma, and interpret the key differences between the regimens.
Continuing Education Credit 1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
Important Notes This course expires on December 21, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date. This course is also available as part of the 2017 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.