The 2017 Annual Meeting Highlights Radiation Oncology is designed to help the busy radiation oncologist remain abreast of key scientific updates and cancer care strategies that relate to practice from the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting. This expert-led course provides a comprehensive collection on an array of key topics from the 2017 Annual Meeting relevant to the radiation oncologist. In addition, this course may also benefit medical oncologists, fellows, and advanced practice providers.
The 2017 Annual Meeting Highlights Radiation Oncology is divided into nine sections.
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Tumors
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Genitourinary Cancers
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Melanoma/Skin Cancer
- Review recent and emerging data from key studies.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and with patients regarding advances in radiation oncology science.
- Incorporate knowledge gained pertaining to advances in cancer research into innovative management strategies to improve patient outcome.
Continuing Education Credit
5 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
This course expires on August 30, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date.