This course includes discussion of a 60 year old woman that underwent total hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, pelvic and para-aortic lymphadenectomy and omentectomy for her serous adenocarcinoma of the endometrium. Final pathology was consistent with FIGO stage IB endometrial carcinoma of serous histology. There was 60% myometrial invasion with negative lymphovascular space invasion.
- Review staging and prognostic factors for endometrial cancer
- Evaluate clinico-pathologic and molecular differences in endometrial cancers
- Analyze current standard of care in treatment of early stage serous adenocarcinoma of the endometrium
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on September 16, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.