This free case-based activity includes a crowd-sourced discussion of a 79-year-old male with an incidental finding of leukocytosis with lymphocytosis prior to elective knee replacement surgery in June of 2011. Originally posted on a forum in the ASCO Connection, participants now have the opportunity to claim CME, completion, or participation certificates for completing this activity.
- Analyze treatment options for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Apply optimal treatment in patients with 17p13 deletion and TP53 mutation
- Review the laboratory studies that are used to predict the prognosis of chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients at diagnosis
- Discuss the role of targeted DNA sequence analysis in the evaluation and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on April 30, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.