This free case-based activity includes a crowd-sourced discussion of a 72 year old man with history of Gleason Score 4+3 =7 adenocarcinoma diagnosed by prostate biopsy after the patient was found to have an elevated PSA of 212. Originally posted on a forum in the ASCO Connection, users now have the opportunity to claim CME, completion, or participation certificates for completing this activity.
Originally posted on a forum in the ASCO Connection, participants now have the opportunity to claim CME, completion, or participation certificates for completing this activity.
- Evaluate the pathological and clinical prognostic features for catration resistant adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- Analyze the potential role of ARV7 expression in circulating tumor cells in prostate cancer
- Discuss the role of tumor molecular testing in the therapeutic management in patients with Adenocarcinoma of the prostate
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on July 29, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.