This free case-based activity includes a crowd-sourced discussion of a 52 year old woman with no previous medical or surgical history recently complained of new-onset abdominal bloating. Physical examination and imaging revealed a pelvic mass.
Originally posted on a forum in the ASCO Connection, participants now have the opportunity to claim CME, completion, or participation certificates for completing this activity.
- Evaluate the pathological and clinical prognostic features for epithelial ovarian cancer
- Analyze the role of hereditary cancer syndromes (BRCA, Lynch Syndrome) in ovarian cancer
- Discuss the role of tumor molecular testing in the therapeutic management in patients with high grade serous ovarian cancer
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on June 24, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.