This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of a 36-year-old woman who originally presented at 18 weeks gestation with clinical T2N0, grade 3 invasive ductal carcinoma of the right breast. The tumor was ER+, PR+, and HER2 negative.
- Explain how to incorporate recent evidence-based guideline recommendations and new data to select first-line therapy for women with hormone sensitive advanced breast cancer
- Describe the evolving role of ovarian suppression in the treatment of premenopausal women with early or advanced hormone sensitive breast cancer
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on October 28, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date.
- This course is available as part of the 2016 ASCO Tumor Boards bundle.