This course is designed to help clinical researchers who are not otherwise trained in grant writing. This slide-based, expert-led course provides a comprehensive guide on an array of topics related to preparing to write a grant, writing the grant, submitting the grant, and what happens after a grant is funded or not funded.
- Formulate a research idea and strategize how to best approach it
- Apply grant application section requirements to the development of a competitive proposal
- Evaluate funding opportunities and project feasibility to determine best fit for the research idea
- Improve grant writing skills by applying an enhanced awareness of common mistakes and pitfalls
- Formulate next steps based on grant acceptance status and review comments
Continuing Education Credit
5 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on April 26, 2020. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date.
- This course is also available as part of the Clinical Research Collection