Modeled after the ASCO International Clinical Trials Workshops, this free CME accredited Program is designed to assist beginning investigators familiarize themselves with the best practices of designing and conducting independent clinical research. Topic areas include: Research design/methodology, regulatory/legal issues, data management, ethical issues, statistics, research teams, exemplary clinical trials sites, and promoting clinical trials.
- Describe clinical trial methodology
- Apply best practices in the implementation of research programs
- Evaluate the roles and responsibilities of research team members
- Communicate with patients the values of clinical research
Continuing Education Credit
6 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™