ASCO’s Education Essentials for Oncology Fellows (EEOF) is specifically designed for use in Oncology Training Programs. Two content package options are available - detailed information about each is provided below. Both packages are available for purchase by Oncology Programs for their Fellows. Program Directors receive free access to all purchased content.
• Access to ASCO’s Virtual Meeting Collections that fall within the year of enrollment: Two ASCO Annual Meetings, Multidisciplinary Breast Cancer Symposium, Multidisciplinary Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, Multidisciplinary Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
• Access to eLearning courses on ASCO University. All courses offer a Certificate of Completion to document participation (ASCO-SEP Online Question Bank is excluded). For a listing of all courses available on ASCO University, go to the 2013 ASCO University Content Catalog.
• Access to courses on the new ASCO Flashcards app (except the ASCO-SEP course).
• Achieving Career Success eBook – for 3rd Year Fellows
• Price per Fellow - $150. This represents a savings of over $2500 per Fellow when compared to purchase outside of the EEOF!
• Includes all content in the Basic Package, plus ASCO-SEP® 3rd Edition products. ASCO-SEP products include the print and eBook format of the publication, the Online Question Bank, and the course on the new ASCO Flashcards app.
• Price per Fellow - $250. This represents a savings of over $3000 per Fellow when compared to purchase outside of the EEOF!
Eligibility and Enrollment
• All Fellows in the Training Program must be ASCO Members. Membership for Fellows is free! To apply for membership, download and complete the Membership Application form. To review the benefits of becoming a Member, go to Member in Training Benefits.
• All Fellows in the Program must be registered for one of the Packages (Basic or Premium). There is no requirement defining which Package option each Fellow must be registered for, but 100% of the Fellows must participate at some level.
• Program Directors may request to have complimentary “preview” access to ASCO University courses before enrolling in one of the Packages.
• To begin the enrollment process, go to the ASCO Oncology Training Programs Center to initiate or update your roster.