Education Essentials for Oncology Fellows (EEOF)
ASCO’s Education Essentials for Oncology Fellows (EEOF) is specifically designed for use in U.S. and International Oncology Training Programs. Two content options are available - detailed information about each is provided below. Both options are available for purchase by Oncology Programs for their Fellows. Program Directors receive free access to all purchased content.
New for the 2016/2017 academic year - EEOF will now be a 12-month subscription. Content will be available to the fellows for 12 months from the date packages are activated, and can be renewed yearly for the duration of their fellowships. Third-year fellows will retain access to their EEOF packages until after the Board Exams in the fall.
Learn more about the courses offered through EEOF in our 2017 Course Catalog.
Registration for the 2017/2018 ASCO EEOF Packages will open July 2017. Registration must be completed by a Training Program Director or coordinator and can be done through the Oncology Training Programs Center.
ASCO EEOF includes access to:
- ASCO University Essentials; unlimited access to over 100 e-learning courses
- The ASCO Personalized Learning Dashboard
- ASCO’s Virtual Meeting Collections that fall within the year of enrollment: Two ASCO Annual Meetings, Multidisciplinary Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, Multidisciplinary Genitourinary Cancers Symposium, Quality Care Symposium, Cancer Survivorship Symposium, and Palliative Care Symposium.
- Achieving Career Success eBook
Price per Fellow - $150. This represents a savings of over $2,500 per Fellow when compared to purchase outside of the EEOF!
Fellows have the option of adding the ASCO-SEP® Add-On to their EEOF Packages. The ASCO SEP® Add-On will include access to:
- The ASCO-SEP® 5th Edition book
- The ASCO-SEP® 5th Edition e-book
- The ASCO-SEP® 5th Edition Mock Exam
Price per Fellow - an additional $110 for the 2016-2017 enrollment year.
All Fellows in the Training Program must be ASCO Members. Membership for Fellows is free and fellows can apply for ASCO membership online. To review the benefits of becoming a Member, go to Member in Training Benefits.
Program Directors may request to have complimentary “preview” access to ASCO University courses before enrolling in one of the Packages. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
To begin the enrollment process, Program Directors should go to the ASCO Oncology Training Programs Center to initiate or update the Program roster. All EEOF packages must be ordered through the ASCO Oncology Training Programs Center.