This free case-based activity includes a crowd-sourced discussion of a 58 year old man who has had chronic diarrhea with intermittent rectal bleeding for 3-4 years that he has attributed to medications for sarcoid. A colonoscopy reveal an ulcerated tumor causing mild obstruction in the sigmoid colon and CT scans revealed a lesion in the left lung base.
Originally posted on a forum in the ASCO Connection, participants now have the opportunity to claim CME, completion, or participation certificates for completing this activity.
- Analyze treatment options for patients with metastatic colonic adenocarcinoma
- Apply optimal treatment in patients with BRAF mutations
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on May 27, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.