This is a case-based activity that includes discussion of a 79 year old female with a 30 pack/year history of smoking who presents with high grade muscle-invasive transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder. CT Urogram reveals a thickened bladder wall with no lymphadenopathy. She is interested in curative intent options.
- Analyze the underutilization of curative intent therapies for older patients with bladder cancer
- Evaluate data that informs the decision to administer neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with muscle-invasive transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder
- Evaluate contemporary data for surgery and radiotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder cancer
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on June 17, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.