ASCO’s Curricula for Advanced Practice Providers (ACAPP) provides educational resources to support lifelong learning in oncology. Detailed information is provided below regarding the General Curriculum and the Tumor-based Curricula. CME credit is available to participants.
Packages within the ACAPP may be purchased by individual Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, or by an Oncology Practice for advanced practice providers (APPs) employed in the practice.
• Designed for NPs and PAs that are new to an oncology practice.
• Includes access to 25 courses on ASCO University & on the ASCO Flashcards app. For a complete list of courses, click here: GENERAL CURRICULUM COURSE LIST.
• A comprehensive post-assessment is also included.
• A Premium Option includes access to all content in the General Curriculum, plus access to the ASCO-SEP 3rd Edition eBook and Online Question Bank.
• Recommended for those in year 1 of employment.
• Designed for APPs that have a little more experience in an oncology practice, but desire resources to support lifelong learning in oncology.
• Five tumor-based packages are available. Each package allows the learner to focus more intently on a particular tumor area. Areas covered include breast cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, genitourinary cancers, hematologic malignancies, and lung cancer.
• For a list of courses in each Curriculum, click here: TUMOR-FOCUSED CURRICULA COURSE LIST.
• Tumor-Focused Curricular may be purchased individually, or as a collection.
• Recommended for those with at least 1 year of experience.
PRICING AND REGISTRATION
• General Curriculum pricing: $250/person; Premium Option: $350/person
• Tumor-Focused Curricula pricing: $75/person for each package; $250/person for the collection of all five curricula
• For orders from Practices with more than 5 employees, a 20% discount will be applied. The discount will be reflected in the order invoice.
• Certified APPs are eligible for enrollment; certification # is required.
• To register for any of the Curricula, download and complete the Registration form below. Instructions for submission are included in each form:
Two Certificate types are available for use by Advanced Practice Providers: Certificate of Participation and Certificate of Completion. In the first step after course login, participants will be prompted to identify a Certificate type. For claiming Continuing Education credit, Advanced Practice Providers should use the Certificate of Participation for submission to the appropriate CE accrediting body. Both Certificates may be used to document course completion; however only the Certificate of Participation can be used to claim CE credit. In order to request either Certificate, the course evaluation must first be completed. Participants will be prompted for these components as they progress through the course.
For questions or further information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.