This 5-section course examines the common anti-cancer toxicities of systemic and radiation therapies associated with 10 systems within the body. These systems include renal, hepatic, central nervous, gastrointestinal, pulmonary, cardiac, endocrine, dermatologic, hematologic and reproductive.
- Identify system toxicities associated with systemic and radiation therapies
- Describe system toxicities associated with systemic and radiation therapies
- Manage system toxicities associated with systemic and radiation therapies
Continuing Education Credit
5 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on June 1, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.