This 5-section course examines the common anti-cancer toxicities of systemic and radiation therapies associated with 10 systems within the body. These systems include renal, hepatic, central nervous, gastrointestinal, pulmonary, cardiac, endocrine, dermatologic, hematologic and reproductive.
At the end of this course, users should be able to:
- Identify system toxicities associated with systemic and radiation therapies;
- Describe system toxicities associated with systemic and radiation therapies;
- Manage system toxicities associated with systemic and radiation therapies
- Medical Knowledge
Institute of Medicine (IOM) Competencies:
- Working as a part of interprofessional teams
- Delivering patient-centered care
- Practicing evidence-based medicine
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course expires on June 1, 2019. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date.
5 Credits/Points are available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABIM MOC Points
- CNE Contact Hours
- CPE Credits
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.