Each quarter, ASCO’s experts review the leading journals, including the Journal of Clinical Oncology, to compile the most relevant, practice-changing science in lung cancer. Reviews are presented in a didactic slide format, with audio commentary and links to references and resources and will focus on the following areas: translational science, clinical trials, reviews, guidelines, and editorials.
Articles covered in this quarter’s review include:
- Garon, EB. et al. Pembrolizumab for the treatment of non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med. 2015 May 21;372(21):2018-28
- Lee CK. et al. Impact of Specific Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutations and Clinical Characteristics on Outcomes After Treatment With EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors Versus Chemotherapy in EGFR-Mutant Lung Cancer: A Meta-Analysis. J Clin Oncol. 2015 Jun 10;33(17):1958-65
- Gettinger SN. et al. Overall Survival and Long-Term Safety of Nivolumab (Anti-Programmed Death 1 Antibody, BMS-936558, ONO-4538) in Patients With Previously Treated Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2015 Jun 20;33(18):2004-12
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on September 30, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.