Each quarter, ASCO’s experts review the leading journals, including the Journal of Clinical Oncology, to compile the most relevant, practice-changing science in gastrointestinal cancers. Reviews are presented in a didactic slide format, with audio commentary and links to references and resources and will focus on the following areas: translational science, clinical trials, reviews, guidelines, and editorials.
Articles covered in this quarter’s review include:
- Mayer RJ, et al. Randomized Trial of TAS-102 for Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer. N Engl J Med 2015;372:1909-19
- Le DT, et al. PD-1 Blockade in Tumors with Mismatch-Repair Deficiency. N Engl J Med 2015;372:2509-20
- Markar S, et al. Salvage Surgery After Chemoradiotherapy in the Management of Esophageal Cancer: Is It a Viable Therapeutic Option?. J Clin Oncol 2015; Epub July 20
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on September 30, 2018. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.