On a quarterly schedule, this online review series summarizes the information from key articles published in the JCO, as well as other major journals. Articles selected for review will focus on translational science and clinical trial findings that are practice changing. Pertinent Editorials and reviews may also be included when appropriate.
- Examine the safety and clinical activity of brentuximab vedotin (BV) with chemotherapy in patients with CD30+ Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma (PTCL)
- Discuss the role of maintenance rituximab (MR) vs. retreatment with rituximab (RR) in patients with low burden follicular lymphoma
- Determine the role of c-kit mutations and MRD positivity in determining risk of relapse in patients with t(8;21) AML undergoing allogeneic stem cell transplant (SCT)
- Review the utility of donor lymphocyte infusions (DLIs) in reducing risk of relapse for patients with t(8;21) AML positive MRD after SCT
- Apply knowledge learned to enhance the care delivered to patients with hematologic malignancies
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on December 17, 2017. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.