On a quarterly schedule, this online review series summarizes the information from key articles published in the JCO, as well as other major journals. Articles selected for review will focus on translational science and clinical trial findings that are practice changing. Pertinent Editorials and reviews may also be included when appropriate.
- Recognize the most recent expanding use of second generation hormonal therapies in prostate cancer
- Examine new data on mechanisms of resistance for second generation hormonal therapies
- Discuss recent FDA deliberations of High Intensity Focused Ultrasound for localized prostate cancer and recurrent cancer post radiation therapy
- Apply knowledge learned to enhance the care delivered to patients with genitourinary cancers
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on November 26, 2017. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.