On a quarterly schedule, this online review series summarizes the information from key articles published in the JCO, as well as other major journals. Articles selected for review will focus on translational science and clinical trial findings that are practice changing. Pertinent Editorials and reviews may also be included when appropriate.
- Review randomised Phase III data from the CONKO-03 Trial which for patients with advanced pancreatic cancer compares 5-fluorouracil, leucovorin and oxaliplatin to 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin alone in patients who have failed gemcitabine
- Discuss the outcome of NSABP RO-4 which assessed the role of capecitbaine and oxaliplatin in potentially resectable rectal cancer
- Apply knowledge to enhance care for patients with gastrointestinal cancers
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on September 24, 2017. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.