On a quarterly schedule, this online review series summarizes the information from key articles published in the JCO, as well as other major journals. Articles selected for review will focus on translational science and clinical trial findings that are practice changing. Pertinent Editorials and reviews may also be included when appropriate.
- Discuss the impact of aromatase inhibitors plus ovarian function suppression (OFS) in premenopausal women with early breast cancer
- Examine the changes in the pattern of adjuvant treatment delivery and outcomes in patients with small node-negative breast cancer
- Evaluate whether adjuvant single agent taxane could replace AC regimen in women with breast cancer and 0-3 positive LN
- Apply knowledge learned to enhance the care delivered to patients with breast cancer
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on September 24, 2017. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.