On a quarterly schedule, this online review series summarizes the information from key articles published in the JCO, as well as other major journals. Articles selected for review will focus on translational science and clinical trial findings that are practice changing. Pertinent Editorials and reviews may also be included when appropriate.
- Examine the utility (or lack thereof) of circulating tumor cell assays (CTCs) in management of metastatic breast cancer (MBC)
- Review the utility (or lack thereof) of PI3K genomic analysis in the determination of pCR with anti-HER2 systemic neoadjuvant therapy for HER positive early stage breast cancer
- Discuss the toxicities associated with neratinib and capecitabine
- Apply knowledge learned to enhance the care delivered to patients with breast cancer
Continuing Education Credit
1 Credit/Point is available for participation in this course. Certificate and credit types available include:
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Certificate of Participation may be used to confer credit; however, all final decisions regarding the awarding of credits will be made by the licensing organization to which the credits are submitted.
- Certificate of Completion may be used to document participation, but no credit will be conferred.
- This course expires on December 17, 2017. Participants must complete all necessary course components by this date to receive credit.